Our friends at Creative Memories are having a design team call! Here’s a chance to work with the company that started it all. What an honor!
Here are the details, as shared on the Creative Memories Facebook Page tonight!
Calling all design-y, creative types!
You know who you are. You have an eye for design and it shows in everything you touch … including your scrapbook pages. (Admit it, your pages run circles around everyone else’s.) It’s okay. Embrace your talent. Because now your design skills can get the spotlight they deserve.
We’re looking for several designers to create fun, fresh, functional and innovative project ideas for our catalogs, online galleries, packaging and other materials. All scrapbooking styles are welcome!
Are you good with a camera? Even better. Because those dynamic, brilliantly shot, perfectly cropped photos give your designs a definite edge.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Send us images of your favorite projects. The ones that really highlight your mad design skills. They can be traditional scrapbook layouts, digital scrapbook layouts (or other digital projects) hybrid projects, altered art and/or mini albums (the main construction of the mini album should have your creative fingerprints on it and not be prepurchased).
- Projects can include any products but, of course, we’d love to see your use of Creative Memories materials. The two hard and fast rules are that they have to be your own original creations and they can’t be projects that have been previously published on any website or in any publication.
The deadline for submission is Wednesday, November 28, 2012.
If you’re chosen as one of our finalists, you’ll hear from us no later Friday, November 30, 2012. As a finalist, you’ll receive one of our collections to work with for round two of our selection process. Second-round candidates have until Friday, December 12, 2012, to submit their projects to us.
We’ll announce our new design team on December 21, 2012.
When you submit your project, please include:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Blog address (not required)
- Title of each project included
- Any specific technique used in the projects
- Number of years scrapbooking or crafting
- Favorite type of project format (traditional scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, hybrid, altered art, mini albums, etc)
- Other design teams you’re part of or have been part of (provide links to projects galleries, if available)
- Your current capacity to create projects (number of hours per week you could dedicate to project creation)
- Other information you feel may be beneficial for us to know about you in our consideration
Please email your submissions to:
Melissa Ullmann, Design Team Project Manager
If you have questions prior to submitting your application, please feel free to email Melissa. Good luck!
We look forward to seeing your projects!
Best of luck friends!