Are you ready to become a “Dottess?” Well it’s time to get sticky! Glue Dots is holding a Design Team Call!
Here are the details of the call as shared on the Glue Dots Blog today ….
To be considered for the Glue Dots Design Team, designers must be able to:
- Produce high quality, professional looking photos
– Blog about Glue Dots Products, Projects and DIY tips/tricks
– Submit a minimum of 2-3 projects per deadline
– Provide clear and concise project instructions and supply lists
– Support Glue Dots projects and products through use of Social Media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest)
Project submissions may include but are not limited to: mixed media art, party decorations/decor, kid’s crafts, general crafts, school projects, DIY projects, home décor, and tips/tricks (only as a 3rd submission as these are usually one element of a larger project).
To be considered for the Glue Dots 2012-2013 Design Team, please send one entry with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Blog URL
– Number of followers on your blog
– URLs to additional websites you own
– Twitter handle
– Number of Twitter followers
– Include 3-5 projects with direct links to them on your blog or other websites you own
– Tell us about yourself in 500 words or less
– Tell us what you like to create the most
The perks of being a Glue Dots Designer:
- Free product for projects (not just Glue Dots products either)
– Support/promotion of projects and ideas via Social Media platforms, the Glue Dots blog and website, trade shows, print advertising, etc.
– Glue Dots Design Team exclusive opportunities
Email your entry to email@example.com by Friday, August 24th to be considered for the 2012-2013 Glue Dots Design Team. This is open to U.S. and Canada residents only.
Best of luck to all of our friends here at Design Team Calls!!