Attention stampers — here’s a fun design team opportunity from Pink Persimmon!
Pink Persimmon is seeking creative team members for a 6-month term beginning Sept 1 2012 through the end of Feb 2013. Deadline to apply is August 13th.
Visit the Pink Persimmon site HERE to learn more about the company as well as the requirements & benefits of the team. For your convenience, below are the application requirements…
To apply for our Creative Team: please email the following to email@example.com using the subject line “CREATIVE TEAM CALL – (Your Name)” Include the following information in the body of your email:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Blog Address
- Links to your online galleries
- A short bio about you and your family
- A short bio about your creative experience, including any published work, and your current and previous Design Team work. (Note that prior experience is not required, we are looking for fresh and fun ideas first).
- What would make you an asset to our Creative Team?
Please also include:
- Photos of 3 stamped projects that best represent your preferred style. Any type of project is acceptable including cards, layouts, altered items, mixed-media art, or home décor.
- A link to a tutorial or “step-by-step” photo project that you wrote and photographed. Video tutorials are great too.
All photos must be well photographed with good lighting. Good photography skills are a definite plus. You may send multiple views of your projects, but please keep all photos below 400kb in size and approx 600×800 pixels. Please name all photo attachments with your full name: Example: “JaneStamper_Photo1.jpg”
NOTE: Projects DO NOT have to be made with Pink Persimmon stamp sets.
Best of luck to all!!