Oh, look what just popped up in our call listings! It’s a design team call from Eyelet Outlet! I didn’t know Eyelet Outlet had a design team. I think this would be a fun team to be on
Here are the call details from the Eyelet Outlet design team call announced on their blog today:
Do you love creating with eyelets and brads? Can you create projects that are fun, inspiring and creative? Then this is the Design Team call for you!We are pleased to announce that we will be accepting applications for a few new additions to our new Design Team from July 13th thru July 31st. All interested designers should submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org with Design Team Call in the subject line:
- Contact info (address, phone, and e-mail)
- 3 cards and/or projects representing your best design work.
(Please, JPG files should be no larger than 500kb each.) Sizing your cards 600×600 works best. You can use Picnik.com to edit and it’s free.
- Let us know if your strength is card making, tags, goodie boxes or packaging, layouts or altered art.
- List of current design teams and/or your resume
- Link to your online blog and one online gallery.
- List of message boards in which you actively participate
(3x or more per week)
- Share why you wish to join the Eyelet Outlet design team.SPECIAL NOTES: Use of Eyelet Outlet products is not required. However, if available, please include submissions including Eyelet Outlet product.Submission deadline is July 31st, 2012.We hope to announce our new team Friday, August 3, 2012.
Design Team term/contract will run from August 15, 2012 thru January 31, 2013.International applicants are encouraged to apply as well!You will receive:
- Your layouts, cards, tags and projects posted on our website gallery and blog
– Tons of Eyelet Outlet products to work with!
– A link on our blog to yours
– Ability to request items for projects you have in mindGeneral duties of an Eyelet Outlet Design Team member include: You will be required to create at least 4 projects per month and email them by the due date for our design blog. Promote Eyelet Outlet on your personal blog and post your designs created with our product linking to our blog and Facebook page. Post 2 of your required Eyelet Outlet projects per month to a private message board like Two Peas or Scrapbook.com. You may also be asked to create a post for the Eyelet Outlet blog highlighting a project(s) or technique(s) with the focus on Eyelet Outlet product. Creating sample layouts or cards with new release prototypes to be displayed at CHA or various expos.To learn more about Eyelet Outlet visit http://www.eyeletoutlet.com. Questions may be directed to DT Coordinator and Social Media contact Shemaine Smith via email@example.com
Fun! Did you notice that Shemaine Smith is the DT Coordinator for Eyelet Outlet? What a coincidence! Shemaine was a major contributor for CHA Tips for Designers article posted just last week!