Stampendous is holding their version of a Guest Design Team Call, which they refer to as their “BlogStar” Call.
As we shared yesterday, doing an especially great job as a guest designer is great exposure and can lead to even greater opportunities!
Stampendous is one of 5 stamp manufacturers currently seeking designers and guest designers via our complete call listings. Great opportunities for stamp artists right now!!
Stampendous is looking for 4 designers to join them for a 3-month period (July – Sept). Deadline to apply for this opportunity is June 15. Below are the call specifics, as shared here via the Stampendous blog:
It’s that time again when we put out the call for 4 new designers who would like to join our team of wacky, wonderful, talented artists for 3 months!
BlogStars create one project and a blog post tutorial for it each week. The term of this next team will be July, August and September with the first post due on Thursday, July 5th and the final post due on Thursday, September 27th.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what we need you to have:
- A blog – it can be a fairly new one, but you do need one – they’re free.
- Clear, friendly writing skills – we love to communicate with our customers and each other.
- Photography skills – we don’t make you mail us the projects, so we need clear, in-focus, well lit, beautiful photos of your projects and the yummy details.
- A love for Stampendous! We want to see that you enjoy and use our products often. We need our biggest fans on our teams!
- Style! Your style can be your own, but we do choose team members based on good composition, sense of color, use of product and other criteria!
Here’s what our BlogStars need to do:
- Submit one project each week for 3 months (July, August, September) via email. Participate in our Monthly Challenges as your schedule allows
- Projects due by Thursday each week
- Projects must include beautiful photos
- Projects must include complete, easy to understand directions
- Projects must FOCUS on Stampendous products and images
- Project should be incorporated into a fully formed and written “guest blog post”
- Post your projects on your blog and in other places like:
- Forums such as Splitcoaststampers, Paper Craft Planet, SNR, etc.
- Facebook, Pinterest, and/or Twitter
- Enter your projects in other people’s challenges as applicable
- Join our Yahoo Group/Facebook Group for communications during your term
Here’s what we’ll do for you:
- We’ll send you a selection of new and classic Stampendous stamp images and Essentials to use on your projects.
- We’ll send you some goodies to keep or give away as blog candy.
- We’ll put your bio and picture on our website as one of our BlogStars
- We’ll link our blog to your blog at every opportunity.
- We’ll offer you the opportunity for other goodies during your term as we partner with other craft corporations in blog partnerships.
Here’s what you have to do to apply:
- Create three projects using Stampendous products.One project should have complete instructions and be emailed to us as a Word Document or similar document (any version). Your document should be a fully formed “guest” blog post tutorial.
- They don’t all have to be cards, we love scrapbook pages, 3D items, out of the box ideas, home decor!
- They can all use the same Stampendous stamps, use what you have.
- Your Stampendous products don’t have to be still available for these projects.
- You should submit beautiful, well-lit, in-focus photos of all of your projects.
- We’ll need your:Previous Applicants and BlogStars are always eligible to apply again.
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Blog URL
- You must live in the United States or have a U.S. mailing address like Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, etc. Sorry! We hate excluding our international fans, but shipping and customs requirements make shipping items internationally prohibitively expensive for this program.
Get stamping! We need your applications by 5pm PDT, June 15th in order to make our selection and get products out to you in time for the first deadline. Email the items above to email@example.com
We can’t wait to see what you make!!
Best of luck to all of our readers & INSIDERS here at DesignTeamCalls.com!