Wow, I never realized that Die Cuts with a View (DCWV) has never had an official “Design Team” before. Wow, amazing to consider! But that’s about to change! Yesterday, DCWV annouonced their official Stack-A-Holic Design Team Call!
The link to this call is in our complete call listings (along with 50+ others!) but here are the details of the call, as shared on their blog yesterday, for your convenience:
Our team at DCWV Inc has always prided ourselves with being the leading manufacturer of quality scrapbooking products at reasonable prices. We are looking for a dedicated Stack-a-holic Design Team to help promote our brand for the upcoming year. The successful applicants will need to work well with deadlines, direction within a team environment and always produce projects of a high standard.Our DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team will commence as of the 1st of August 2012 and run till the 30th of July 2013.Being a part of the first ever DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team you will…
- Receive a regular supply of DCWV products including new releases of paper stacks. Occasionally, you will receive our home décor, stationary and bead products.
- The opportunity to be featured regularly on the DCWV Diary blog.If you are chosen to be one of the 12 members of the DCWV Stack-a-holic Contributing Design Team, you will agree to the following responsibilities:
- Create (1) card, (1) layout and (1) off the page project each month. These projects will be put on the DCWV blog and social media sites.
- Be involved in our monthly Stack-a-holic Template Challenges.
- Maintain your personal blog and link to the DCWV website/blog using our products on your projects and linking
- Actively promoting DCWV which includes an active presence on social media sites.
- If requested, special projects for shows, catalogues, promotional items and trade shows.
If the above description sounds perfect to you, we want you to apply!Please forward the following information by June 30th 11:59pm EST via email > email@example.com with ‘DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team Application’ in the subject line. **Please note that no late submissions will be accepted.- Full name, address, daytime/evening phone number and email address.- Recent photograph & short biography on why you want to be a part of the DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team.- Links to your online gallery or blog.- List of any other design teams you have been on or are still with.- Four Photos of your work which include a card, layout and (2) off the page project. The projects are to show that a majority of DCWV products have been used.** Make sure your photos are no bigger than 500kb each.At this point in time we are only accepting applications from USA & Canada.The 2012 – 2013 DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team of 12 members will be announced at the CHA-Summer Trade Show in Chicago on July 16th, 2012.