Trendy Twine is having a design team call! Deadline to apply is April 30, 2012.
Trendy Twine by Annie’s Paper Boutique is a crafting/bakers twine that is quite different from the common ones that are currently on the market. A lot of our twines are twisted with three colors; and there are many that are two colors (with no white)… definitely not your plain old bakers twine. It’s so vibrant and colorful. We currently have 19 color combinations with 14 more due out by summer. And more to come later this year… and more after that…..
We are currently look for some design team members to help promote our fun, festive twine. The Trendy Twine DT call will run until the end of April. During May, we will start going through all of the entries. We hope to finalize everything and announce the new members around June 1st.
Below is some basic information about your submissions:
- Create a card or layout and a 3D project using Trendy Twine — for a total of two projects that best feature your style. Be as creative as you can with the twine. Look at the blog for some ideas. The current DT is amazing with what they can do with twine.
- These projects are to be made specifically for this Design Team call and cannot be posted on your blog or other website.
- Blog must be active for a minimum of 6 months.
- Cannot be on any conflicting Design Teams.
- Must be able to commit to a 6 month term.
- Post twice a month – a group post and an individual post.
- Keep your blog up to date and link projects to Trendy Twine/Annie’s Paper Boutique.
- Comment on blogs when other members and guests post for Trendy Twine.
- Post on your facebook, twitter, etc. Promote products, sales, promos, etc as much as possible.
Being a part of the Trendy Twine DT, will give you a chance to share your creativity and inspire others. Also, you will get some yummy twine. Each member will receive a full spool of the color that is being featured each month for the 6 month term. For any additional colors, you may buy them at a discounted price.
We are looking forward to having some new DT members; as well as, getting to see all of the beautiful projects that you all come up with. We are so honored that you want to work with us.
Please email your projects to Annies_Paper_Boutique@yahoo.com and put “DT Call” in the subject line. Name the color of twine you used on your project, include a link to your blog, and tell us a little bit about yourself — any past DTs as well as any current ones. Include any information that you would like to share with us.