Helmar is having a design team call!
Here are the call details, as shared originally on the Helmar blog yesterday ….
Helmar is a recognized leader of adhesives and aerosols in the Arts and Crafts industry and we are looking for new design team members to promote our amazing products. If you’d like to be a part of one of the most creative and easy going design teams out there, while showcasing Helmar products and your talent, this call is for you!!!
We are looking for dedicated design team members that work well with deadlines, direction and preferred partner products. As a Helmar design team member, you will serve a 6 month term beginning May 1, 2012.
As a part of the Helmar Design Team you will…
- Receive a surplus amount of Helmar products and advance releases of new Helmar Products as well
- Endorsement fees for published layouts and tradeshow projects
- Amazing products from our generous Preferred Partners throughout your term
Now what does it take to be a part of the Helmar Team? Here are your responsibilities
- 3 projects per month consisting of (but not including all every month) blog posts on the Helmar blog and your personal blog, video tutorials, blog hop projects, Preferred Partner projects and Helmar challenge projects. These are on a rotating calendar basis that will be provided to you.
- Keeping your personal blog up to date and linking Helmar at every opportunity. Using Preferred Partners product is also appreciated.
- Facebook, Twitter, Ustream and YouTube involvement. Social Media is big in the industry and we want you to be a part of it!!!
- Monthly submissions to magazines and publications
- Special projects as per requested for shows, catalogs, promotional items and trade shows
If you are interested in being a part of a fantastic team, please send the following information in a single email
1) Name, address, daytime/evening phone number and email address.
2) Short biography
3) Links to any online galleries, blogs, facebook, twitter pages and video streams ( youtube, ustream, vimeo)
4) List or attached resume of other design teams you are or have previously been on.
5) A brief paragraph letting us know why you would like to be a part of the Helmar Design Team
6) 3-5 examples of your work that will best showcase what you will bring to the Helmar table. (Layouts, cards, altered art, mixed media, sewing projects, crafts etc.) Make sure to list any special techniques you’ve used using adhesives.
7) Anything else you feel we need to know about you
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 18th, 2012 with “Helmar Design Team Application” as the subject. No late submissions will be accepted. The new Helmar Design Team will be announced by the 30th of April, 2012
At this time we are only accepting applications from Australia, Canada and United States.
Helmar Adhesives do not need to be used on your submission samples but are appreciated.
Best of luck to all!!