Wow, looks like Zutter is having a design team call!! Call deadline is March 31, 2012. Here are the details directly from the Zutter blog ….
Zutter Innovative, the home of the Bind-It-All, is pleased to announce an official Design Team call! We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic, and organized crafters who love working creating papercrafting projects to join our current team. Zutter recently celebrated our 5th anniversary, offering a complete line of innovative tools and accessories for papercrafting and beyond. We are looking for crafters who are ecstatic about scrapbooking, mini albums, and mixed media, and who love to share their passion with others! If you are excited to share your work and talk about Zutter Innovative everywhere you can, then you may be the artist for us!
We are looking individuals who can offer the following:
- A Passion for Crafting!
- Strong Written Communication Skills
- Solid Project Photography Skills
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- An Updated and Active Blog
- Active Facebook Account
- Experience with Video Tutorials or with Stepped Out Written Tutorials
- Artists with experience in Altered Art, Scrapbooking, or any other craft discipline in which you have created mini books or use chipboard, acrylic, or wood sheets.
- Ability to Teach Demos and Classes is a Plus (but not required)
- This call is open to US and International MembersDesign Team Expectations:
- 2-3 Projects Monthly, one of which must be a tutorial (including typed directions and step out photos or video)
- 2-3 Blog Posts Monthly
- Participation in Blog Hops and other promotions as requested (once to twice per month)
- Participation on the Bind-It-All & All Thingz Zutter! Facebook Page (min. once a month)
- Submit your Zutter work at least 2 times a month for publication
- Actively participate in online communities/forums.
- Submit all work to larger online galleries such as Scrapbook.com and twopeasinabucket.com.
- Promotion of you and your work on the Bind-It-All Blog and Facebook Page
- Generous product shipments filled with Zutter Innovative Products as well as Product from Cross-Promotional Partners
- Publication Endorsement Fees of $25 to $50 per project
- Discount on Product for Classes
- Opportunities for Compensation for Trade Show work and moreDesign Team Application:Please submit the following to email@example.com by Midnight PST March 31, 2012:
- Your Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- List any Zutter Products you currently own (such as Bind-It-All).
- In 1-2 paragraphs, tell us a little about yourself – your family, hobbies, how long you have been crafting, how you started crafting, your design style and philosophy, etc. We want to get to know you.
- In 1-2 paragraphs, tell us why you want to work with Zutter Innovative as a designer.
- A list of or link to your current online resume, including current obligations and design teams, if any
- Links to your Facebook profile, Twitter account (if applicable), You Tube account (if you have one), and any other online social media you would be willing to use to promote your work with Zutter Innovative
- Link to your blog/website and an online gallery of your work if you have a separate gallery.
- Attach or link to 3-5 samples of your recent work (within the last 6 months) which best showcases your style.o 2 samples MUST be mini albums or bound books.
o 1 sample MUST include step out photos or a video tutorial with written instructions and a supply list. This can be in the body of your email application or in a blog post you’ve completed. We want to see what you might submit to us as your monthly tutorial blog post.o Please tell us a little background about each sampleo Please attach photos of the projects to your submission email or provides links to the images online. Attached Images must be jpegs under 500KB in size please.The Zutter Innovative Design Team will be announced on April 15, 2012. Please direct questions to: firstname.lastname@example.orgThank you and good luck!!
Best of luck Designers!!