Are you familiar with the Hampton Art brand? If I say the words “Studio G” does that ring a bell? Yes, I thought it would What if I told you that Hampton Art manufactures the stamps that coordinate with the Graphic 45 collections? Is that bell ringing louder now? You can view the full Hampton Art 2012 catalog here.
Here are the additional details of the call, right from the Hampton Art blog:
Hampton Art is looking for talented and motivated stampers to join our design team the Hampton Artists ! We have a vast assortment of premium products ranging from the timeless wood stamps to amazing licensed designer collections of clear stamps and clings. If you have a passion for clear, cling and rubberstamps, this is your chance to be in the Hampton spotlight AND…get tons of free stuff!Basic Requirements:
- Must love and support Hampton Art products!
- Be interested in a 12 month creative partnership on our design team (April 1st, 2012 – March 31st, 2013)
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Reside in the US. (We will look into International interest at a later date)
- Have a digital camera and the ability to shoot high quality photos of your finished project in natural lighting. (Scanned images are not acceptable)
- Must adore getting gobs of Hampton Art goodies in exchange for your hard work.
- Have a flexible schedule and meet planned deadlines.
What we expect from our Hampton Artists:1. Be our #1 fan and share your love and enthusiasm for Hampton Art with dignity and class amongst your peers and faithful social media followers as we champion your excellence and help you grow in your ability to use products in new and creative ways.2. Be able to produce, and prepare others to create interesting and inspiring projects to share on our Facebook and blog through detailed instructions and picture/video tutorials.3. Design 3 to 4 projects a month in varying degrees of difficulty. Be able to use a wide assortment products and techniques
4. If you have a personal blog, gallery, facebook, etc. be able cross promote your designs on your page as well to increase followers and content.5.You agree to release the rights of your designs to Hampton Art for display on the company website, blog, and in company publications.What you can expect from us:1. A quarterly shipment of Hampton Art goodies to help with your design inspiration.2. Prominent exposure on our facebook, blog, and website.3. Your picture and biography on our website and along with links to all your designs!How to apply:Please send all of the information below to email@example.com with “Hampton Art Design Team” as the subject.
- Your full name, address, phone number, and email.
- Your personal blog address.
- A list of design teams you are currently on/or have been on in the last 5 years.Please write a few sentences telling us why you want to be a Hampton Artist. Include information such as:Your personal style (vintage, whimsical, traditional…)Your area of expertise (cards, scrapbook layouts, stamping techniques…)Your favorite Hampton Art collection or product.Also include high resolution jpeg image (300 dpi, no greater than 500kb) image of 1 card, 1 creative project, and 1 page layout. You do not have to use ALL Hampton Art products but please try your best to showcase some of our designs in your submission.
Need some Hampton Art product for your design team application? I invite you to shop via our affiliate links to help support our free website & services here at DTCalls!